“These arrangements are new and fresh and so engaging... I truly think Mom would have listened to this collection.”
- Julie Fudge, Patsy Cline's Daughter
“Griesbach’s ‘Walkin’ After Midnight’ suits the original’s nocturnal theme surprisingly well.”
- Robert Crawford, Rolling Stone
THE MAKING OF "MY PATSY CLINE SONGBOOK" BELOW FEATURING FORWARD BY JULIE FUDGE (PATSY CLINE'S DAUGHTER).
“A gorgeous jazz interpretation of Patsy Cline’s ‘Walkin’ After Midnight"
- ROBERT CRAWFORD, ROLLING STONE
“An album worthy of being added to the Great American Songbook”
- AMOS PERRINE, NO DEPRESSION
“Delivers on all fronts”
- LAURENCE LERMAN, DISC DISH
“Staci beautifully ties the thread between the worlds of jazz and country music – putting her own heartfelt stamp on the American songs that Patsy Cline first made her own.”
- TAMIR HENDELMAN, COMPOSER / ARRANGER
“Staci’s warm and rich vocal interpretations breathe new life into Patsy Cline’s wonderful songbook. The musical legacy of Patsy Cline has received an excellent reimagining through Staci’s vision.”
- JOSH NELSON, PIANIST / COMPOSER